11/07/2012

GOOD IS THE LORD


During my stay in Poland, I experienced how GOOD IS THE LORD.  Together with s. Donata, we cordially thank everyone with our Felician DEO GRATIAS for each material gift, prayer, and suffering in our intentions, and if in ours, then also in the intention of whole Kamchatka!  I had the opportunity to be and share the experience of life and evangelization in this beautiful corner of the world in St. Elizabeth and St. Melchior parishes in Czestochowa and in the Assumption of the BVM parish in Obsza.  I met people with great hearts!!! If it had not been for the limitation of baggage up to 20 kg, is probable that I would have had 10 suitcases coming back :)  My dear ones, please, know that we pray for you saying daily a decade of the Rosary before the Blessed Sacrament in our chapel.  We hope that you also experience every day how GOOD IS THE LORD!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz