11/27/2011

+ ICE AND SNOW BLESS THE LORD

We already have winter. There is a lot of snow here. Purga is coming and it will last for at least three days. School is cancelled. However, we are not afraid of purga and continue with our ministry! Buses are operating and we are able to go out for evangelization in different parts of our town. Despite the weather (the snow is falling and the wind is blowing ) God, as always, puts those whom He wishes us to meet in our path. We took some photos from our evangelization trip. It was so good that I brought my camera. Sister Donata became famous in our market place. Whoever sees her greets her immediately.


Iwan is convinced that a human being possesses different kinds of energies. He is fascinated by bioenergetics. We met him at the Orthodox Church. He gave up on God a long time ago and now he fears Him.

 

Long live youth:). I met Olga, Inga and their friend at our famous Аллеи Флота. They are students. When I asked them whether I can take a photo of them, they all agreed. They thought I was a photographerJ. Now they know who I am. We arranged to meet again, this time  for чай.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz